**Sunday open home cancelled**
Situated down a private laneway this home is tastefully decorated throughout and is sure to impress. With an extra-large double garage and a carport for the boat or caravan, plus off street parking this home is sought-after.
Built in the early 2000’s the home has many features:
• 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes plus office or 4th bedroom
• Master bedroom has ensuite (with wet area shower) and access to the patio
• 2 lounge areas, second lounge can be closed off
• Stained glass feature windows at entrance to house
• Wood burner and heat transfer system
• High stud ceiling
• Led lighting
• Tiled floors in bathrooms and kitchen
• Lots of storage
• Monitored alarm
• Raised vegetable gardens and established gardens
• Garden Shed
• Projector in lounge
• Built in wall unit/bookshelf
• A builder’s report has been completed on the home
This home is very light, bright and modernised where it counts and positioned perfectly for the sunshine! A viewing is a must – as a home like this won’t be on the market for long. Perfect for those looking for extra storage space!
Instructions are clear – Must be SOLD!
Deadline Sale: All offers to be presented by 10am, Monday 7th September 2020 (unless sold prior).